To commemorate, memorialize, confront, confess. Spell it out or keep them guessing with a single hint. Metals mix with turquoise and their alignment reflects your purpose for the day.
SWIM into the season with our limited edition turquoise & yellow gold letter rings. Turquoise is the birthstone for December and perhaps the oldest stone in history. Turquoise is a stone of protection; a talisman of kings, shamans and warriors. Turquoise is believed to repel negativity while bringing you closer to natural elements; especially air and water. We especially love wearing turquoise in the summer, fall & on holiday.
• Spell out your name, initials, children’ initials, whomever or whatever gets your heart to skip a beat
• Wear one
• Incorporate with your stack of favorite rings
Also available in:
• Solid Gold - 14K Yellow, Rose or White
• Diamond Pave - 14K gold with white brilliant cut diamond pave 0.11 – 0.20 cttw depending on the letter
• Rainbow - 14K gold yellow gold with faceted ruby, sapphire, tsavorite & amethyst pave 0.11 – 0.20 cttw depending on the letter
• Turquoise Pave – 14K yellow gold with faceted turquoise 0.11 – 0.20 cttw depending on the letter
Letter measures 5/8” x 3/16”
Unique u-shape ring shank allows for sizing flexibility, typically fitting a minimum of 4 fingers!
Small fits sizes 4 1/2 - 5 1/2
Medium fits sizes 5 3/4 - 6 3/4
Large fits sizes 6 3/4 - 7 3/4